Nothing is hotter than the news of Paris Hilton getting serious, seriously! However, a lot happened over the weekend in the world of shoes and fashion. Here’s what’s news:
- Woman murdered over dirty shoes—An Egyptian woman was killed over the weekend In an all-but-normal dispute with her husband over, what whitenesses say was, a dirty pair of shoes. The man supposedly pushed his wife from a window where she fell six-stories to her death, this after the victim refused to polish the man’s shoes.
- Nicky Hilton, not Paris, hits the runway—Nope, you won’t see Nicky Hilton strutting her stuff on the runway this spring, like big sister Paris did years ago. Instead, Nicky is taking the designer route with her first line dropping this coming Spring. Exciting? Maybe! Surprising? Not really!
- Fall means boots—Actually, fall means shorter days, cool and damp weather and Sunday football. Nevertheless, the right boots will help you get the through the fall and winter months with warm and dry feet. Here are a few of our favorites:
- For the short boot lover we’ve got the Allie by Zita Maria. It’s not the warmest boot in Shoefly’s arsenal, but IT IS super cute.
- For the sophisticated Fashionista who enjoys knee-high leather, there’s the BV1005 by Biviel.
- For fans of "classic comfort" there’s always the tall Crochet by UGG. It’s warm, it’s soft and it’s cooler then lake Michigan in January. What more can we say?
TrackBack URL for this entry: